Crumlin Presbyterian Church is situated on
Main Street, Crumlin. The Church was built in 1839 to the designs of John Millar, architect of Belfast, on a site given by the Hon. General Pakenham.
The congregation was founded in 1838. The bell in the tower was made by M. Byrne of the Fountain Head Foundry, James's Street, Dublin in 1905 and was erected in memory of Rev. Alexander Canning, the first minister of the church, who died in 1896.
A postcard of the Church (1924)